chevron

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holidays O' Holidays!

Hello All! Just wanted to let you know that there is plenty of time to take some portraits for the Holidays! Whether you want family, pets, children, maternity, engagement, bridal, actor head shots, modeling portfolio, or just want some fun artistic shots; give me a call or shoot me an email today! I am located in Tampa Fl, but will be happy to work out any kind of location arrangement from here to SC! I am happy and willing to work with all budgets. I want to provide you with a fun and artistic experience that will brighten up your day! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call or Email Today!

Kellen Helies

Thirdeyewidephotography@gmail.com

803-553-0411

Facebook

Facebook
Click the picture to see my Facebook page!