chevron

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Susan Slater Workshop

Hi one and all! I recently took some classes with Susan Slater at the Beck Gallery in Lutz, Florida. We had our monthly photographers outing at the USF campus with a beautiful model. I got some great shots, met some new friends, and learned more about fashion photography, lighting, artistic vision, and interacting with a model. I had a blast! I hope if you read this and are in the Tampa area, you check out the gallery and available workshops! It is definately worth it! Here are a few photos from shoot. Enjoy!  If you would like some portraits done call or email me today!
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Call or Email Today!

Kellen Helies

Thirdeyewidephotography@gmail.com

803-553-0411

Facebook

Facebook
Click the picture to see my Facebook page!